Saturday, June 5, 2010

New

Out with the old and in with the new. New things are nice, new experiences are also nice (depending on the experience) but for the most part I am a fan of the new and random different things. Lately or the last few days I have been experiencing new things: 1) Filet Mignon, I'm not a fan of meat or steak but holy craaap that was amazing specially with the blue cheese and garlic it was served with at the KEG, 2) Lobster - believe it or not I usually don't opt for lobster because well I've felt that it was too extravagant for me (ie. at Boracay while my cousins & brother inhaled massive lobsters I opted for fish and shrimp) 3) Lychee Martini @ the Keg ... absolutely faantastic 4) trying to make red dragons 5) 560 with a good bunch of friends. 6) Shitty pizza at Megabite after 7) having to wait in line at Aubar with one of my HOTTEST friends .. I don't even understand how they told her to wait in line...

ANYWAYS, I'm trying to connect these experiences with something profound, something that has to do with how new experiences are fun and make you forget about old times that sucked. Something that has to do with the fact that while I constantly try and forget to get over shitty things they always find a way to surge forward. I'm not a bitch, I don't think anyone could ever call me a bitch, I don't think I'm stuck up and I don't think that I'm a snob ... (I hope no one else thinks so) but when you decide that I'm not good enough to spend time with, as you display by your actions, or lack of, then I have no other choice but to, of course, stick up for myself. I am going to be mature, however, and skip the name calling or the blame pointing (lol I wanted it to rhyme) because when it comes down to it I don't really want this err negative aura your projecting. Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment